New Moon Calendar Journal 2018
New Moon Calendar Journal 2018
Order your copy today for the December Solstice edition! This item sells out every year.
Big Blue Moon cover artwork by Jocelyn Mathewes from her Night Sky Cyanotype series.
Embrace your natural rhythms and deepen your inner wisdom with the New Moon Calendar/Journal.
This simple and beautiful circular calendar and journal establishes the new moon as the starting point for each monthly cycle. By using a circular calendar you perceive time in relation to nature more clearly, and patterns in your own experience become more apparent. It provides a structure for connecting to your inner wisdom and natural rhythms.
This edition contains 12 lunar cycles from December 2017 to the new moon before Winter Solstice 2018.
You can use the New Moon Calendar / Journal to:
- Chart your energy level throughout the cycle to cultivate mindfulness of your changing needs
- Record daily meditation practice
- Track your emotional, physical and creative cycles over time to deepen self-awareness and a sense of your personal orbits
- Choose a habit you wish to begin or an old habit you wish to break and allow the moon calendar to be the container to support your progress
- Set intentions on the new moon to catalyze powerful change
- Create moon mandalas to activate and empower these intentions as you move through each cycle
- Shift your perception of time as linear and connect with lunar cycles
- Take notes on significant astrological events
- Create a routine of checking-in with where you are and where the moon is in her cycle
The moon is a beacon in the sky reminding us that everything is a phase. Seeds, buds, blooms and fruit show us the way life moves through phases as well. The moon embodies this eternal cycle, returning to darkness before growing light again in a constant measured rhythm of expansion and contraction, ebb and flow, and changing seasons. When we bring our awareness to natural cycles and those of our own bodies, we can begin to see connections, patterns and potential. We are nature.
Printed on recycled paper in Canada, this 8.5 x 8.5 inch square calendar and journal is a beautiful and simple tool for recording your daily observations, charting growth and transformation, and setting monthly intentions. Each moon cycle has six pages with dedicated space to prepare for the cycle to come, activate your intention, create a moon mandala, and record daily observations of health and wellness. These moon cycle calendar pages are simple and uncluttered, with room to record words, colors and personal symbols for your daily observations.
Allow the New Moon Calendar/Journal to help you align with the lunar cycles, deepen your inner wisdom, and support your personal practice of growth and transformation.
"I want to thank you for the beautiful journal and for all of your thoughtful messages over the past few weeks since ordering. The incredible care that you put into your work means so much too me. I look forward to using my journal and am so thrilled to have a second one to share. I have a dear friend who I know will love it!" - Lara