A CALENDAR THAT IS LIKE THE MOON; A CONTAINER THAT HOSTS YOUR LIGHT
The New Moon Calendar/Journal is a simple yet groundbreaking tool for aligning with inner and outer cycles, tracking daily health and wellness, and bringing your intentions to life. The moon is a beautiful beacon in the sky reminding us that everything is a phase. By setting intentions on the new moon, sketching moon mandalas and tracking your daily experience with the moon - you can strengthen a mindful practice of connecting to your inner wisdom and the cycles of nature.
The moon has always marked the passage of time
This circular calendar establishes the new moon as the starting point for each monthly cycle. You perceive time in relation to nature more clearly this way, and patterns in your own experience become more apparent. You can use the pages of this calendar to observe and track any number of elements each month: your appetite, sleep, time spent in nature, desires, level of insight, energy, exercise, clarity, communication, irritability – whatever you decide is most meaningful.
- Record and track your emotional, physical and creative cycles over time
Deepen your connection to natural cycles and expand your practice of self-awareness
Shift your perception of time as linear and connect with lunar cycles
The New Moon Calendar/Journal provides a space to track your own cycles of growth and transformation, helping you align with natural cycles of time as well as visualize and record your place in these cycles.
This calendar is a tool for tracking your daily experience with the cycles of the moon. When you synchronize your awareness of natural cycles in the environment with those of your own body, you can begin to see connections, patterns and potential. You are nature.
Embrace your natural rhythms and deepen your inner wisdom by using the New Moon Calendar / Journal as a part of your personal practice.
- use as a wellness log and tool for self-study
- observe energetic and emotional states
- support a daily meditation practice
- track fertility and creativity
- set intentions and actions towards a goal
- identify themes and patterns
- write in astrological data that you find helpful
- tune into rhythms and cycles of nature
- balance solar and lunar energy
- learn when to 'go' and when to 'slow'
- practice mindfulness and self-awareness
- experience lunar time as a circle and a cycle